Fullerton India Credit Company Pvt Ltd. (Fullerton India) is a leading non-banking financial company (NBFC) which started operations in January 2007. With the support of over 10,000 employees, Fullerton has grown to over 528 branches across 22 states and served over 16 lakhs customers.
Fullerton provides personal loans to individuals which can be used for any personal need. Fullerton is one of the biggest NBFC in India and is known for fast loan processing & great customer service.
Features of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- No requirement of any collateral or guarantor to avail a Personal Loan.
- Although personal loan interest rate sounds expensive these are much cheaper than withdrawing cash loan on credit card.
- The maximum personal Loan amount is 20 lakhs for salaried and 30 lakhs for self- employed person. However, loan eligibility is dependent upon individuals financial worth.
- If you are an existing customer of Fullerton India, you will get additional benefits on the processing time as well as the interest rate.
Fullerton Interest Rates and other charges (June 2017)
|Loan Amount||Rs 50,000 to Rs 200,0000|
|Interest Rates||19.50% - 37%|
|Prepayment Charges||0% - 7%|
|Processing Fees||2% of Loan amount|
|Tenure||12 Months to 48 Months.|
Fullerton offers a discounted interest rate (2% discount) to females and government employees.
Would you like to find your EMI, before applying to Fullerton personal loan? Please use our Fullerton EMI Calculator for calculating your EMI.
Fullerton Personal Loan Criteria
|Age of Applicant||21 - 60 years|
|Total Job Experience||3 Years and above.|
|Current Company Experience||6 months and above.|
|Minimum Net Income||Rs 25,000|
|Employer from approved list||Yes|
Fullerton Personal loan document Required
- Duly signed application form with a recent photograph
- Income Tax Returns for last 3 years
- ID Proof – Passport Copy/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ PAN Card
- Age proof – PAN Card, Passport, any other certificate from a statutory authority
- Address Proof – Ration Card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental agreement / Passport copy/ Bank Passbook or Statement/Driving License
- Bank Statements (Bank Statement / Bank Passbook for last 6 months) OR Last 3 months’ salary slip
- Form 16
- Previous 2 years’ experience letter without any gap (if current work experience < 1 year)
- Processing fee cheque
The amount of loan eligibility depends upon your income & existing EMI’s, the rate of interest and tenure of the loan. Use our Fullerton Loan Eligibility Calculator to find out if you are eligible for loans.
Fullerton is the leading NBFC in India which offering personal loans to customers. Although interest rates are charged are on the higher side, we recommend Fullerton to customers who have good CIBIL scores and need access to comparatively less capital.